Sunday, June 28, 2009


Okay, my first post! Whoo hoo! One of the biggest movies I have looked forward to having come out this summer is Transformers 2 (number one I'm looking forward to is Harry Potter!). Staci and I went on Saturday to check it out. It was little long, but all around I loved it! It was funny, action packed, and made me want more. Shia LeBeouf was his usual funny, quirky self and Josh Duhamel was as hot he possibly could be. The fighting sequences were fun for me to watch, although Staci thought they were a little much. All in all, we give it an 8 1/2 out of 10 (10 being the best). Everybody check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Alex and I saw Transformers and Alex, of course, loved it. I thought it was a little too long and too many fighting scenes. We did enjoy it though- definaltly got our $9.50 worth out of the movie! And.. Josh Duhamel was very hot!

    ReplyDelete