Sunday, July 19, 2009

We saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last night. The last time a Harry Potter movie came out Mom, Dad, Staci, Taelor, and I went to the midnight premier and we intended to do it again this time (along with Dave, Amber and Olivia). Unfortunately, we didn't get to the midnight showing, but fortunately it's because we were on vacation at Uncle Danny's beach house in Emerald Isle! :) Stace and I got to see it when we got home last night and I really think it was one of the better Harry Potter movies. I was definitely disappointed by some of the things left out of it. They left out an important battle and there was nothing explaining the title or Snape and Lilly's friendship. I think some of the lovey stuff was over done if you they were trying to keep it at all like it is in the book, but overall, I was pretty happy with the movie. It was very well done! We give it 8 1/2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment